A field-proven system to help ensure cementing success
Halliburton developed the FLECS control system to help ensure trouble-free cementing operations in a range of conditions and environments. When coupled with Halliburton's cementing equipment and slurry designs, our FLECS control system consistently yields outstanding results.
Features and benefits of the FLECS control system include:
- Cement jobs are delivered exactly as planned.
- Slurry density is carefully controlled.
- Flow-rate changes are monitored to minimize effects on density.
- Density changes are monitored to help ensure proper flow rates.
- Rapid density changes are easily handled.
- Intuitive touch-screen interface ensures ease of use.
- Field-proven reliability and ruggedness.
- Highly tolerant of adverse conditions.
- Customizable for metric units.
- Retrofit kits are available to replace older controllers.